top of page

Express Entry

The quickest route to becoming a Canadian Permanent Resident

Professional Work

Canadian Experience Class

  • At least one year of full-time skilled, work experience in Canada within 36 months of the application date.


  • Self-Employment or work experience gained while being a full-time student does not count.

  • The job experience is in  a Managerial job (TEER 0),  Professional job (TEER 1), Technical jobs and skilled trades (TEER 2 and 3)

  • Language score of CLB 5 or CLB 7, depending on your chosen TEER

Federal Skilled Worker

  • At least one continuous year of full-time paid skilled work experience in the last 10 years.

  • Language score of CLB 7 

  • Canadian and/or foreign education that equates to Canadian secondary or post-secondary


  • Funds to support yourself and your family for six months after arrival in Canada.


Federal Skilled Trades

  • Offer of employment in Canada of at least one year duration (accompanied by an LMIA) OR a Certificate of Qualification from a provincial or territorial body

  • Language score of CLB 5 for speaking & listening, CLB 4 for reading & writing.

  • At least 2 years of qualified work experience in the skilled trade in the last 5 years

bottom of page